1. Carefully read and follow the instructions you have received in the email invitation for the User study.
2. After receiving the link to download the test App for the user study, install it on your iPhone.
3. Launch the test App. You should see the following screen. Click on "YES, LET'S DO IT".
4. The App would ask your permissions to record the screen and audio through your Phone. There is no risk to give these permissions for study purposes, so click on PROCEED button.
5. After the permissions are granted, the App would ask you to enter your Secret key. Carefully enter your secret key and move to the next step.
6. The first Task would be displayed now. Read the task (this is a good opportunity to practice speaking, by reading the task loudly). Click on the button to start the task.
7. The task has started. Perform the action in the App as instructed in the task. In case you have forgotten the task instructions, no worries. You can relook at the task instructions anytime, using the circular control as shown in the screenshot.
8. The task when invoked in the App using circular control looks like in the screen below.
9. Before completing the task, you would be required to input your text comments. Remeber to speak out your comments as you type. We need your voice as well as text feedback.
10. After you have completed all Tasks, it's possible that you feel that a particular task could have been done better. Now in this screen, there is an opportunity to Retake any task. Click RETAKE button against Task that you want to retake. In case you do not want to retake any Task, click "SKIP RETAKE" button.
11. Now it's time to give your overall comments about the experience of the App. Fill in your comments and press the SUBMIT button. And yes, by now you would be speaking out your feedback quite well :-)
12. The results of the user study would start to upload on the Cloud now. Wait until you hear a positive beep sound and the progress bar is full. Note: Uploading is only possible when your device is connected to the Internet using Wi-Fi. That's ALL. You have successfully completed a User study.
All trademarks, logos and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Responsible Disclosure Policy for Security Researchers
What is your message about?
Don’t miss out, get notified!
At UXArmy we are busy giving final touches to our Online User testing ecosystem.