1. Carefully read and follow the instructions you have received in the email invitation for the User study.
2. Launch the User Advocate App on your Android or iOS Mobile -if you don’t have then tap on Android or iOS.
2.1 Login with your User Advocate Credentials by tapping on “Login as User Advocate” button.
If you are not a user Advocate then tap on “Guest Tester” button. And enter the Invitation Key into below screen which you have received from User Study owner.
Tap on the “View” button from the next screen as shown below, and follow the instructions.
If you are a User Advocate then Login into your account and tap on “Take Tests” button from as below mention screen.
2.2 Find the User Study in which you want to Participate and Tap on “View” Button and then Tap on “Start Test” button from next screen.
Allow the Permissions to allow recording, as during User study it will capture the mobile screen along with the audio/video.
3. You get the Task Details one by one after tapping on “Start Now “. Read carefully what to do, as written in the screen and tap on button ‘ START TASK 1’.
4. Now user gets Website open, need to perform as per the given task details. During the test, you have to speak about your feedbacks. To Submit the Task once you completed tap “REC” Controller, which is showing on Top Right into below screen..
5. After tapping on “TASK COMPLETED” button You will get Popup to submit your feedback on the completed Task. Enter your feedbacks and tap on “SAVE” button.
6. Once you have Completed all the Task you have to Provide your overall feedback about the Website. Provide your feedback and Tap on Submit button as shown below the screen.
7. Now the User Advocate App will ready to upload the recording which has captured all activities done by the user as shown below. You can also tap on ‘CLOSE’ button the recording will be uploading in the background
8. The test is completed when you get the below screen while you are taking the test as User Advocate.
Test is completed when you get the below screen while you are taking the test as Guest Tester.
All trademarks, logos and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Responsible Disclosure Policy for Security Researchers
What is your message about?
Don’t miss out, get notified!
At UXArmy we are busy giving final touches to our Online User testing ecosystem.